Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eli's Blessing

Saturday, March 14, Bishop Bradshaw called, concerned that Eli would not be able to be blessed for so long, and asked if we would like him to run over so we could give him a name and a blessing. Shane ran upstairs to change, and I grabbed the change of clothes I had bought for when Ryder was blessed, and threw them on Eli. I was still in jeans, but it was more important that he have the ordinance performed. My, how much more relaxed things are by the time you get to your fourth child. Skyler's blessing was such a big to do, and Eli didn't even get his own blessing outfit. At least no one has to feel bad for not being able to make it.


I told Shane I would take a picture of Eli once a week so he could see his growth. (Eli 1 week)







Eli (2 weeks)




Eli (3 weeks, and yes, he still has his umbilical cord)

No comments:

Post a Comment